check in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check in

I think this is my would be my strategy of choosing any property to buy. So i wonder, they say it's based on digital footprint. Digital footprint on what? Facebook? Foursquare? Or every social media? Because if it based on Facebook, the schools or residential will be prospective. And if based on foursquare, recreation place and restaurants will be prospective. And if it say digital footprint, is the check in based on per posting? Comment? Or even per click? And how much the money we get each time someone check in?
    thanks if there is someone give the clear answer

Originally posted by Raka Adhitya PrawiraYudha View Post
    I think this is my would be my strategy of choosing any property to buy. So i wonder, they say it's based on digital footprint. Digital footprint on what? Facebook? Foursquare? Or every social media? Because if it based on Facebook, the schools or residential will be prospective. And if based on foursquare, recreation place and restaurants will be prospective. And if it say digital footprint, is the check in based on per posting? Comment? Or even per click? And how much the money we get each time someone check in?
    thanks if there is someone give the clear answer
    I'd like to know how this works as well

Comment

You just substract the worth of your shares of your property (the value on the property card, on the top left-most side) from the worth shown in the portfolio,
      This difference equals the popularity (or environmental factor) for every property. The bigger this difference is, the more popular the property is and the higher it's value (see property card, on thr top right-most side)

Happy Gaming !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Coast Empire View Post

I'd like to know how this works as well
        It's really simple... It doesn't work. As much as they say they do check ins have no effect on the game.

Comment

Working...
        X