Alliances & Group funds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliances & Group funds

Hello guys, I was just thinking about what the game would look like if we had some kind of funding group, as to speak of players grouping to form an investment group. It actually sounds really appealing to me and has a great deal of potential.

As a group we could establish, paying a certain amount of money, a base in whatever city you choose and build up this ficticious building. I pictured it as a strategic property with a great deal of value that could be upgraded in value by the CEO/chief investor.

Anyone who invests in it would automatically be part of the investment group. There would be a limit of group you can belog to, just like the number of properties you can own. This building would give no rent. Furthermore, all the money extracted from your account as a cost would go towards the value of the building, or to a treasury of some sort under the control of the CEO, with the puepose of upgrading the property.

I think it would be cool as it would pull the community further together plus it would make the game more competitive. You could even end up having some kind of financial war between investment groups.

This was just brainstorming, so yeah... Post a comment if you liked the idea or if you would want to add/remove anything

No rent? When I invest my money I buy into stocks that pay me quarterly or annually based on the money I have invested. Are you talking about making a hedge fund that buys up other properties based on the allocated funds available in the fund? Where the properties the fund owns upgrades those properties and has more money but then as you say "Pays No Rent" I get nothing in return except the idea that I gave my money to some fund to buy random properties like Michael Jacksons House in California with no rent?

Comment

You totally missed the point buddy. I am talking about a union based on the games limits. If two people were to join forces in an effor to buy stuff and become wealthier in the game, they would be much more effective than the one lonely guy who is saving up all day. Having this in mind, you cannot create hedge funds in the game as such.

The purpose of a property that pays no rent is simply what it sounds like, a property that pays no rent. However owning part of it would mean being part of the group/alliance/adapted hedge fund. It would solely mean that you belong to this exclusive club that also ranks in the leaderboard as number 1/2/35/1074 in the world. It is a simple idea that would bring the community together

Comment

Originally posted by Al Yela View Post
        You totally missed the point buddy. I am talking about a union based on the games limits. If two people were to join forces in an effor to buy stuff and become wealthier in the game, they would be much more effective than the one lonely guy who is saving up all day. Having this in mind, you cannot create hedge funds in the game as such.

The purpose of a property that pays no rent is simply what it sounds like, a property that pays no rent. However owning part of it would mean being part of the group/alliance/adapted hedge fund. It would solely mean that you belong to this exclusive club that also ranks in the leaderboard as number 1/2/35/1074 in the world. It is a simple idea that would bring the community together
        Your idea is great. Thanks for explanation
        Last edited by Amber Bethel; 09-05-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

That's a great idea
          But firstly, there should be an in-game messenger so that players can communicate...

Comment

i will in your group/gang. haha 😉

Comment

Working...
            X