Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying more of the same property more than once

Hello!

I have recently noticed that you cannot purchase any more shares of property after you have bought it once. I see this as a large issue as I cannot make any progress towards owning more of a single property.

I would simply like to be able to purchase more shares of the properties I own via the portfolio > view on map and then opening the menu from there.

I know this works for buying properties for the first time however it does not work for repeated purchases. I find this very frustrating.

Thank you for the time to read and any ideas or improvements on this would be appreciated. Thank you.

I wouldd contact the developers Arcane. I have 2 large properties i bay shares in every couple of days and 2 smaller ones I have bought a few percent at a time over the last week without any problems.

Comment

• Arcane
      Arcane commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help

• Arcane
      Arcane commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you describe to me the process of how you would buy more shares of the same property? So I know whether or not I am doing it correctly

Go into 'Buy properties' as you would for any property, find the one you want to buy more shares of and click on it, buy as much as you can afford and thats it. You have to be close enough to the property to pick it though. If you live in England and buy property when on holiday in say Florida you can't go back to it and buy more.

Comment

If I read it correctly, I believe Arcane is looking for the option of using Portfolio window to buy more current shares without having to be in that properties area. If so, there have been tons of requests for that. It would be a convenient feature, but as Dev team said, and I would have to agree personally, properties would be bought up so fast, there wouldn't be much left for newer players. Great idea, though.

Comment

Arcane, I totally agree. Its bs that you have to go back to the location of the property to buy more shares. If you have a property in your portfolio. You should be able to invest/buy more shares whenever you want.

You can sell the properties whenever you want but not buy more shares.

Comment

I saw some other problem
          If i buy 10% and countdown begin u cant buy same property no matter that you in same place and you have money to buy more

Comment

What message do you receive then?

Comment

Working...
            X