Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Ideas

    Hello,
    some days I'm seeing all parts of the game. (Android)

    Some ideas:

    1) It would be nice to have a graphic screen (x = y = value date) for the properties.
    So to see a daily increase or decrease in value.

    2) Best management of friends, if I add a friend he is notified and should accept me, so that he too can have me among friends list and not add me manually.

    3) In list of property purchase, report (maybe with the sort function) those with more or less the total value, regardless of the percentage that you want to purchase.

    There are other little things, gradually there to report it;-)
    Really nice game, with massive updates can become a drug for many :-)
    See you soon!
    the best code that you can find: 02FA39X6 :-)

  • #2
    Hey,

    Thank you for your suggestions.

    1,2 - Those ideas are already on our list so they should be implemented in the future. I meant the graphs and stuff like that (point 1).

    3. That's a good idea, I'll write that down.

    Thank you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Im sure its likely my ignorance, but the Color codes don't make much sense to me.... perhaps if they indicated Values or potential profits.
      "Activity", should show deductions and gains (Property Costs and Rent Rent) as they are assessed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi, I was in countryside this Week-End.
        It's terrible to see only one thing to buy !

        Why don't list the "TOP 25 nearest thing to buy" instead of "TOP 25 things to buy in a 100m perimeter" ?

        Without that you will loose some players...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1078 Horseman View Post
          Im sure its likely my ignorance, but the Color codes don't make much sense to me.... perhaps if they indicated Values or potential profits.
          "Activity", should show deductions and gains (Property Costs and Rent Rent) as they are assessed.
          Originally posted by oboisne View Post
          Hi, I was in countryside this Week-End.
          It's terrible to see only one thing to buy !

          Why don't list the "TOP 25 nearest thing to buy" instead of "TOP 25 things to buy in a 100m perimeter" ?

          Without that you will loose some players...
          I agree with 1078 Horseman, but less with oboisne :-) In fact I think the strong point of this game is just that if you want a property you have to put your shoes on and walk it :-)

          I also found other things:

          - When you put on the market a property. in the portfolio you should see the auction status. (time to expiration and current price)

          -I found myself with a friend to take us to war for a property. :-)
          I think if I acquire for example 80% and confirm him after the second can not buy back the 80% or even 100% (as has happened).
          Hard to explain but in practice the two requests were crossed and the first that ended with the lawyers acquired the required percentage ... it works so?
          It is best to block the percentage that lawyers are buying?
          the best code that you can find: 02FA39X6 :-)

          Comment


          • #6
            In a big city, the game is fun, you can walk grab your properties. it's easy they is tons of things to buy.

            I assure you this week end, i was sad to see only one or two little things for a long time. You can't take your shoes. You need a car !
            And I think some new players can have nothing to buy in their places !

            In fact there is a chance gien differently to the city players and countryside players.

            Then the TOP 25 nearest places of buy can be a solution, without kill the game concept.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by oboisne View Post
              In a big city, the game is fun, you can walk grab your properties. it's easy they is tons of things to buy.

              I assure you this week end, i was sad to see only one or two little things for a long time. You can't take your shoes. You need a car !
              And I think some new players can have nothing to buy in their places !

              In fact there is a chance gien differently to the city players and countryside players.

              Then the TOP 25 nearest places of buy can be a solution, without kill the game concept.
              yes, the sense to get the shoes was to say hehe.
              if not top 25 least top 10 would be fine.
              let's hear what says the boss :-)

              another thing:

              - After that you will settle the management of friends, would be very interested to exchange or sell the property without having to go from the market.
              the best code that you can find: 02FA39X6 :-)

              Comment


              • #8
                Well it's a good idea for the people that are living in the small towns, but I'm not sure whether it's possible to do. Anyway, we are focusing on the major issues right now, we will discuss this possibility but can't promise you anything.

                Comment


                • #9
                  In a conversation with a colleague at lunch, the idea arose: As you know, the jurisdiction of the metropolis, and not the state where it is located, extends to the embassies. So what prevents, for example, the embassy of the Netherlands in Russia (and in other countries too) to open a bar, where they will legally sell https://marijuana-news.org/contact-us/ marijuana and offer prostitutes? Hemp delivered by diplomatic mail, it is inviolable and not inspected.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X