Coins for everything?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins for everything?

I have played this game for a while, spent real money on coins and supported the developer but this has to be a joke right. 1.6 million coins for a fraction of a small city in Wyoming. You realize no one is buying 1.6 million coins right?????? I am about finished with the greedy nature of these changes. You have taken the fun out of he game. I am very close to the top 100 players before the update I was within 4 billion. The update came and I made nothing for days and that is something I can deal with but now I can't buy anything because it costs 1.6 million coins. What is that in real money. I bet I could buy the actual real property from the owner and own it in real life not just a game. Come on man.

My rough calculation puts that city worth $525,937.50 (Australian) just for that one city.

Gouging much?

Comment

Hey, please wait for official statement about this update and changes. We will announce it soon.

Comment

What are you going to announce? That you don't care about the game just trying to maximize the money you earn. Guess what guys I am not spending 300k in real US dollars or by my
        friends math 500+ in his currency to play your game. I have never seen anything more ridiculous from a programming group in my life. Your losing players so announcing something soon isn't really good enough because by the time you announce it I will have lost interest. Fix it or make your announcement or lose people who have supported you in the past. This used to be fun and for whatever reason you chose to ruin that.

Comment

Well said Brain. Completely ruined the game.

Comment

Totally agree, this sucks now. You literally cannot progress at high level. I've spent the last 2 days trying to bid on marketplace and make obscene offers of city property owners with no luck. Ready to uninstall. What is a Official statement suppose to do for us? While our cash tanks dwindle to daily losses what are we suppose to do?

Comment

Quit playing this game so they don't make any money.

Comment

12 days and still no statement!!! what a shit show!!

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen...how not to run a business.

Comment

Yep, this sucks. I'm quitting too. Also getting frustrated at the property list shown when buying property. Lately it has shown some local properties whilst missing others and yet will show properties further afield. It's as though it is now only showing a selection of properties, not all. Bit the coins to buy just takes the pee. To buy the remainder of one property I own works out at 50 coins oee 0.1% or 50000 for the whole thing if my maths is correct. What a con.

​​

Comment

As more people stop playing this game they will have to rob, cheat and STEAL even more money from the new players coming into the game!!!

Comment

I'm confused. I have been playing for eight months and I'm finally able to purchase an expensive property, the town I live in. It costs 50 coins to buy 0.1%?
                        so, if I want to own 100% of the property some day I will have to spend 50,000 coins? That's about $250 USD.
                        Am I missing something? This is the most expensive crappy game ever. Ever.

Comment

Will an administrator answer my question? Does it really take coins and actual money to progress further and buy expensive properties?

Comment

Yes, 50 coins for 0.1% is the price. But it's connected only with cities. Everything besides that can be purchased with money.

Comment

Originally posted by Feedback View Post
                              Yes, 50 coins for 0.1% is the price. But it's connected only with cities. Everything besides that can be purchased with money.
                              Everything besides that? You mean nothing expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X