Why are you punishing us???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you punishing us???

In every game i play i get a reward if i login evey day, in this game i don't understand what is your strategy?, every day i get this shitty daily chance card which if i win three in a row the 4th day i lose what i won and more. DO YOU NEED MONEY???? tell us to donate you some and don't try to take them with this lame thing.
    PLEASE SPARE US i don't want daily chance card!!! Do i get to choose? Because i'm one step of uninstalling this game. For over a week i have been trying to win some money and i am stuck in the same amount of money.

Hi, we are already doing some changes in lottery and also thinking on daily bonuses, so it will be added to game soon

Comment

Just yesterday the daily chance card took from me 100.000.000 and i had negative money amount. I think you should disable the daily chance card until you add this new thing, or better yet you can put a "yes" or "no" on the daily chance card. That way we will have the chance to choose whether we want daily chance card or not!!!

Comment

Yeah. I like that option. I win every chance until I hit around 10 million in cash on hand, which is where anything is actually worth buying for me, and then I lose minimum 2 million instantly. Sooooo then I have to wait longer to purchase anything. I would love to opt out of the chance.
        Last edited by Scramby; 12-10-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: I have dyslexic fingers that love to misspell things....

Comment

That is true this daily chance card isn t fair at all you should give us the chance to choose whether we want it each day or not.

Comment

I am loosing in the row every day, today i lost 250.000.000 and i don't have any chance to buy anything because this f... Daily chance card doesn't give me the chance. All i hear from you is for every matter in this forum that you know and you willi fix it, but i don't see any fixing i just see words. I need the money i lost, last few days is over a billion!!!
            Last edited by phed; 12-17-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Wow. Thats a lot. I wish I could save up for a week and do a big purchase. But that dang chance wipes it out after a few days. I really hope something is done. I love this game but it holds me back to the point I'm not progessing enough to have fun anymore.

Comment

To bypass the chance card close the app when the card loads then close out the app completely then reload it and the card will not bother you. This is how's I do it but I also Have Android.
                Last edited by Brian petry; 01-09-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

To me it doesn't work i tried even to restart the phone. But something has changed, the daily chance card now takes or gives you the money just a few miliseconds before you see the card...!!!

Comment

I won 600b and lost 2 Days in a row 2x1.3T this is not fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X