Customizing user names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing user names

I wonder if there is a friendly way to change the user name in the game to let us look better.

(PS: Will the game name change in the future, like Landlord 2 or something else? This would help popularize the game in other countries)

Hello,
    We can change your in-game name manually, but we will think about it in the future. So if you want to have other name, just write it here.

Comment

I think if your only going to change names if people request it in here your going to get overloaded with useless posts and it would be wasting the companies time as people will start emailing for name changes as well surely it would be much simpler and more effective as slkc mentioned to create some simple solution or even just a one time name change and if people want to change after that to use coins which would also improve your coin buyers and your profit margins. That's just my view on it.

Comment

So i made a Donut Trumpet Tycoon account using G+.
        But my name appears as "anonymous user" in game. Also, i cant even see my name in the Dashboard.
        I actuality my G+ but didnt see the profile photo and name. How can i change it?

my code is D1C1DCE7

Comment

At the moment, possibility to change name in application is put on later, but if you write here your new name I can change it manually.

Comment

Heisenberg

Comment

Your name has been changed

Comment

Working...
              X