No announcement yet.

No rent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it would be ok, if everyone would get the same adjustments now, but its not fair when we have still users in Donut Trumpet getting ridiculous more income then other user with the same property!
    And yeah after nearly 3 days im still not able to login with my Google Account on my iOS Main Device. I Had never problems before. Just ridiculous that things like this are happening.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, bro. Don't know why the administrator on here hasn't come out and just stated that already if it's common knowledge. Almost like they didn't even know. The "changes for the better" statement seems a joke though. It might be better for them, not us. Might help to slow the runaways at the top of the leaderboards but what about the main core of players? It's just made a very slow game considerably slower and forces everybody to pay in or basically wait till they're in their deathbed before they see a noticeable return on their investments, hahah. Dev's game so they can do what they want but that was a terrible update in my opinion.

Comment

Well I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't get worse.
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​I can't talk for people using ios devices, I have no idea about why it doesn't work .. better try to contact the support via mail I guess :/

Comment

Well after one week investigating everything, i have to say, this time they've gone too far with the "updates". And sorry RealityGames Ltd you are going to a huge wrong way with this Strategy.
          And i think i will give up with this game now, its getting extreme worse now and not really fair anymore. This developer team is just ignoring everything, ignoring what there users wish, ignoring bugs, ignoring what is going wrong in this Game, all they are trying to get with the last updates is more and more real money with there coins system. They tried but they failed!

As bigger you get in this Game u are getting less income in percentage since the last update. U are forced to sell smaller Properties to Buy the bigger ones as bigger you get = Bigger Properties = Ridiculous Money = Ridiculous amount of Coins you need now to buy and get good Properties. Thats the way they are trying to go, hoping that bigger Players which are really into the Game will pay hundreds/thousands of Dollars/Euros to grow!

The System Balance (rent, income etc) with the last update just got indescribably.
          If you are owning 10% / 100million of a Property, and earning 100million daily of it, someone else with 10% / 100million of the same Property as well can get incredible 900million daily of the same Property. That means 80/90% more Income of the same Property u also own. In a higher segment it can reach to Billions u are getting less. But hey how the Donut Trumpet Developers said, everything is just working fine and fair.

And hey with each update, bugs will replaced with new bugs. After over one week of the last Update, i cant still not login on my iOS Device with my Google Account, why should i login to the game right? we have enough time to fix this right? And the iOS Ui is always looking like a cheap Webview Page App which is always hanging! not like the Standalone App when you are on Android.

Really! its just incredible! They should take everything down for 2 Days, fix everything! and get some old Game Algorithms back! Thats how they should work now, if they wanna survive the Year 2017 with the Game. For now it might still work for them, but in longterm this will fail sadly! Maybe thats how they wanna work, quick earned Money? i hope not, but it looks like.

best regards to everyone and a have a good Day!

Comment

I actually agree with you ... it's also getting worse for me and I don't know why.

I'm getting less and less money and other properties don't bring real income anymore.
            I also thought about quitting even though I already spent money on it .. but it's just frustrating playing it and especially paying for it without a real profit.

I hope they are going to change something so it's not that frustrating anymore.
            As example you could put some more expensive properties into the game so people aren't reaching the top that fast ... or you could just rise the costs of the properties - but lowering the incomes almost constantly is the wrong way.

I will keep playing it for some weeks I guess .. but as long as nothing changes I won't pay any Euro/Dollar for it..
            I like supporting nice games and I would like to keep support this game or these developers but not with these conditions.

Comment

I agree with previous comments. Latest update makes the game unfair, especially for beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by Truvor View Post
                I agree with previous comments. Latest update makes the game unfair, especially for beginners.
                not just for beginners, i guess for everyone, the new Game Algorithms is not working as it should! Everyone should have the same conditions & quite similar income with the same properties. Its just not normal that someone else with the same property u also bought is getting 80-90% more income.. but the developers are just ignoring this and saying its everything working normal and fine.. im just speechless how they are ignoring everything.

Comment

Okay my income is still shrinking and the support doesn't seem to care about it.

I'm really into that idea of just leaving this game -.-

Would have been a great game .. I really thought this game is worth to support

Comment

Originally posted by Tidy View Post
                    Okay my income is still shrinking and the support doesn't seem to care about it.

I'm really into that idea of just leaving this game -.-

Would have been a great game .. I really thought this game is worth to support
                    same here, they just stopped answering me and it looks like they are ignoring this thread here too now, thats not the way they should care about their users. Really really sad. I dont understand why they don't give any statements to get some clarification in this case.! Its clear that a lot is going wrong with this game since weeks now and its ridiculous if they deny it!. Btw, over a week now and google login with iOS is still not working here and seems like they dont care about it...

Comment

any news on this Donut Trumpet? Seriously 3 weeks now! And nothing happened, still the same problems like 3 weeks ago!...

Comment

The problem is quite complex and takes much time to be fixed. We're sorry for troubles.

Comment

• louis007
                          louis007 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks to let us know this, how will you fix this? and how long do we still need to be pacient after one month of waiting? & pls, keep us & me updated here and don't let this things forget. Its not funny for users who paid a high amount of money, not able to play this game, and if they are able to play its not in a fair way as it should.
                      Working...
                      X