Game text/resolution change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game text/resolution change

Has this changed? Just wanted to mention it as it seems different to me and not for the better. The text is slightly blurry and not as clear as before. Definitely harder to read. Bit of an eye strain now so just wondered if you changed it. I use a tablet.

There was no changes about it recently, however please send screenshot of that problem.

Comment

I think it might just be my device. It goes back to the normal text/appearance after a device restart. But this never happened before so I just wondered. The text sometimes becomes slightly bolder with a slight blur when I start the app. I will take a screenshot next time it happens. But yeah, I suppose it could be my device, not the app.

Comment

Not sure how clear the images are after being uploaded here but one is normal and the other is the slightly bolder, blurred effect that is happening. Might be my device. But it might be an app issue. *shrugs*

Comment

The upload quality is too poor to really notice the difference, but oh well.

Comment

Please attach to e-mail and send on support@donuttrumpet.com It will be helpful to see them in good quality.

Comment

Okay, done.

Comment

Working...
              X