Still screwing the game up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still screwing the game up.

Nice to see that the developers are still screwing this game up and have been for so long....... true dedication!!!!

Property after property has crashed in value and you couldn't care less about it.

Hey, please send screenshots from portfolio and activity tab on: support@donuttrumpet.com

Comment

• GHI1968
      GHI1968 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what good will that do?? When I contact you I get no reply or you give me bull+×÷t answers, the same as you give everyone else. You are still changing values of property that players own on a daily basis and this is wrong but you choose to do nothing about it. It seems you just don't care that you have taken players real money and then you keep screwing them over. Why should I waste my time with screenshots when you ignore me (and it seems lots more players) and only respond when it is in the forum.
      You are not an honest company. You do what you want, when you want and stick two fingers up at us.

Lets see if you mean one word of what you say?......
    Attached Files

Comment

And these ones too..
      Attached Files

Comment

And more......
        Attached Files

Comment

Yet more.....
          Attached Files

Comment

And even more......
            Attached Files

Comment

I have lots of properties that cost say 100 million that are now worth under 40 million. These kind of losses would wipe out some players. You talk a good game but do nothing to back it up.

Comment

I have had loads like these. I have contacted you but had no reply or rubbish for a reply.
                if your game priced a telephone box at 1 billion $ and i paid that for it you can't suddenly reduce its price to by half. Its not an honest way to do things!
                Attached Files

Comment

Money lost on devaluation bug can be refunded basing on screenshots from activity tab and portfolio. Without that I'm not able to send cash, so I'd suggest one more time to send this on e-mail I noted couple posts earlier.

Comment

What do you need to see? I don't understand your reply.

Comment

This and more was discussed in other topics too, the last update sadly distroyed everything, nothing got better like they said, i cant even login on my iOS Device since 1 Month since today.

And Donut Trumpet... http://forum.wearerealitygames.com/f...-no-rent/page2 Don't forget this Thread too Donut Trumpet, and all my Privat Messages here and my E-mails, why are you ignoring everything? and not answering, and sitting on this bugs! Fix the bugs! Just Check the TOP Users, and everything what is going wrong since 1 Month now, nothing got better! NOTHING! I have seen u tried to fix a bit the last 3-4days on one users Income we were discussing, but everything got back.. dont you see what is going wrong? Sorry but you are seriously stubborn like a Stone!. It's incredible how hundreds of users are complaining how unfair things changed since the last update 4 weeks!! ago, and all you are doing is NOTHING?! Just Unbelievable!

Comment

They don't care Louis. Plain and simple.

Comment

GHI1968, are those Donut Trumpet screenshots? They don't look like that game. Maybe they are from the Landlord game? This is a Donut Trumpet forum.

And what the administrator is saying is that if you send those screenshots along with screenshots of your Activity page you will get refunded. The Activity page shows whether you bought them from GPS or from the Marketplace. If you don't show you didn't buy them on the Marketplace (where purchase prices can be inflated) then they can't verify your claims. So screenshot the purchases from the Activity page as well as from the Portfolio and I think they will refund you in some way.

But if your Activity page doesn't record far enough back to show the actual purchases then I suppose you are screwed. If that's the case then there should be another means of obtaining help seeing as your game has been destroyed by property bugs and that is the developer's responsibility to adequately address, especially when customers have paid money into the game.
                          Last edited by libra683; 03-09-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by libra683 View Post
                            GHI1968, are those Donut Trumpet screenshots? They don't look like that game. Maybe they are from the Landlord game? This is a Donut Trumpet forum.

And what the administrator is saying is that if you send those screenshots along with screenshots of your Activity page you will get refunded. The Activity page shows whether you bought them from GPS or from the Marketplace. If you don't show you didn't buy them on the Marketplace (where purchase prices can be inflated) then they can't verify your claims. So screenshot the purchases from the Activity page as well as from the Portfolio and I think they will refund you in some way.

But if your Activity page doesn't record far enough back to show the actual purchases then I suppose you are screwed. If that's the case then there should be another means of obtaining help seeing as your game has been destroyed by property bugs and that is the developer's responsibility to adequately address, especially when customers have paid money into the game.
                            Yes, exactly. But when the activity tab has not got enough records we need to use more time consuming method to retrieve information about the way the property was bought. So activity tab + portfolio screens makes it really fast to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X