X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rent

Hey it's me again^^

I'm getting no rent since 15 hours.
    Yesterday I was at about 3 million per day and today I only got something at 6 am (UTC +1) and that's it.

Would you check my account whether there is something wrong please?

I have no idea what happened ... and no, I didn't reach my limit
    Tell me if you need screenshots but I only have one which says I got 1.6 million today .. it's still from yesterday's evening and today's morning.

Referral Code: EB8F3040

I hope you can do something ;(
    Last edited by Tidy; 02-15-2017, 07:55 PM.

Same. Zero. Also noticed dramatic changes to estimated rent on properties... had been keeping an eye on a few new ones worth buying and their estimated profit has almost halfed! Unbelievable. The reduction is less noticeable on your own properties if you have good skills and have spent coins upgrading them but even then there are big cuts. Very, very disappointing update.

Comment

same problem here. Zero income today, very dissapointed.I had around 900million daily now, and now nothing, its the same all day, just zero now! i cant even login with my Google Account on my iOS Device anymore, just with my Android Tablet at home its working, but the game is like dead right now...

Comment

Looks like everything is back to normal, thankfully. And the strange rent nerfs I saw are gone! Which is awesome because they were huge and it would have sucked big time.

Comment

Yap, same here - looks like it works again.
          hopefully it keeps working from now on

Comment

Hello, we had server maintenance this night and it could affect in-game problems. For now, we're monitoring the situation.

Comment

i still cant login on my iOS Device with my Google Account. I reinstalled the game, but its still the same.. On my Android Device its working again, but the Income is a bit strange now. A Friend of me is getting 150% more income of a City, where we have the same Percentage of it..

Comment

I'm getting no income but I have some costs...

So I'm losing a bit money all the time (just small amounts) and the estimated rent is low again :/

​​​​
                Last edited by Tidy; 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Wow, yeah, the huge rent cuts are back... maybe the devs can clear up whether this is intended or not?? Estimated profit numbers on new potential properties is down an incredible amount. Good potential properties for me (at level 18) were estimating at slightly above 20k profit per million spent... and that has almost halfed... which is a very significant change! Generating money is already slow enough... why would they do this? I also just bought coins recently in a special offer... I used some of them to upgrade my properties... this update undoes everything I spent real money on. Feels like a total waste.

Comment

i know how u feel, its similar here. Bought a lot too... & yeah i dont understand why the same property rents different on 2 account like i said above. I think and hope that there are still bugs after they changed to new servers. There is no way that a friend of me with the same Property and less percentage is getting like 6x more rent then me... And yeah iOS Login with Google Account is still not working..

Comment

I would just like to know whether these rent cuts are intended or not?

I mean it feels like I'm generating nothing .. my daily income is still halfed .. from 3 million to 1.5 million...

Comment

Hello guys, could you please describe your problem with screenshots and send it on support@donuttrumpet.com ? Each problem should be checked in database to find a solution for it.

Comment

Okay, I did .. with the "send feedback" option, I hope that's fine^^

Comment

It's pretty simple to help us out here. Just confirm or deny that this last update has introduced large cuts to rent on all properties. Not everything is easy to screenshot, especially when it involves previous values that we can no longer provide. If the cuts are intended then declare it and at least then we can learn to accept it and know it's not just a glitch. Because it has jumped back and forth for me personally... after the update the rents dropped, then I couldn't log in at all for a while and then the rent went back to normal, and then the next day it reversed back to the reduced rent like before... so I think we just want to make sure we are all getting the same rent levels and it's not a glitch.

I posted an example screenshot. Prior to the update this property was offering above 20k (at level 18) at this percentage... now it's down to 12k. A 40%+ reduction. It's the same for every new property... I had closely watched all properties in my area and knew the best ones. Every single property has had its base profit hugely reduced. Is this intended or not? Pretty simple question.

Comment

Okay guys, I just got a helpful answer from the support.
                              So it is intended and we all have to life with it - atleast it's not a bug

You don't have to care about the question the support asks, that's something else^^
                              ​​​​​
                              Last edited by Tidy; Yesterday, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X